Sleepy yet glossy ( sleepy Captions for sleepy girls )

Sleep is something that everyone enjoys and knows how beneficial early sleep is to our health, but still won't be sleeping early.

People continue to complain about their health despite the fact that they are night owls.

Sleep and food are supposed to be the true joys of life, and if you're missing both of these or any of these, it's as if "you're not carrying on with the good moments of your life," as they say.

You could be a sleepy girl who loves to sleep, and you can sleep whenever, wherever, without caring about what anyone else would say about you.
You still manage to be active on all your social media handles to stay connected with your people.

I guess that's called having a special power or being a supergirl. For busy supergirls who still manage to rock their IG despite having such busy lives.

To make this easy for you to be rocking on your IG, we are sharing funny sleepy captions for sleepy girls who miss their sleep more than they miss ex-boyfriends. 
So have a look at these nap captions. 
I'm confident you will enjoy these cute and funny nap captions.
 


Caps for sleepy girls

One thing that makes me glad about not being a zombie is my love for peaceful sleep.

Give me no dares about sleep.

My buddy, the more sleep you get, the more sleep you get.

Then sleep, then sleep, then sleep, then sleep, and then sleep.

More napping means less worry.

Sleep like a corpse and shine like the sun.

I'll never say, "I got more than enough sleep."

You are texting someone at 3 am. I am sleeping. We aren't the same.

You've got one life and you won't sleep? That's not fair.

Just a yawner with snoozer thoughts.

The Story of LMOL: My bed loves me so much. It'll never make me break up with it. We have two pillows and love them more than anything.

Let me sleep about it first. I'll tell you later.

Who else cares about what their aunt says?

If you disturb my sleep, I'm sure you'll have your worst nightmare up until now.

Quitting everything but sleep.

Just in case you didn't know, late-night texting takes away your morning glow.

No matter how cute someone is, no one is worth losing sleep for.

Eat, sleep, and repeat if your parents allow it.

I would rather say bye and go to sleep.

My life revolves around peaceful sleep.

 

Sweet and funny sleepy caps 

Breathe, smile and sleep are the three possible answers while pondering about life.

You know, I'm going to be a legend.

Sleep is on my mind.

I don't think there's any antidote for my sleep obsession.

When you're napping, great things happen.

A good night's sleep keeps the stress away.

Live life in warm blankets.

Just because I didn't say it doesn't mean I won't sleep.

I hope you guys have sweet nightmares.

Hi, I'm still sleepy.

Oh, God! Is it possible for me to get a sufficient amount of rest? Please!

Each day can't be perfect, but every evening must be.

Most of the time, I'm getting good sleep.

If you wish me a good night's sleep throughout the day, I loooooooove you.

Only if sleep could take away all my problems.

It's preferable to be in bed.

 zzZz not ughs 

Sleep is a five-letter acronym for joy.

Dear bed, you're my favourite reason to quit all my plans.

I've been devoted to my sleep since birth.

Legends don't say anything anymore, they just sleep all day.

sleepy witch, beachy in person.

They say you sleep a lot. I say you breathe a lot.

0 comments